- So a few thousand miles later, it's still all hanging
together. Survives another trackday at RAF Marham.
17th September a trip to Lorven Limited in Ipswich for a
run on their dyno.
- Boost is up slightly......about 0.1 bar ;-) , following
the same target boost profile as std, engine certainly does feel stronger.
- The bottom line result was 432.9 BHP, which slightly up
on the SAS result, probably not as much as I would have expected
- but need to remember it was a
different dyno, and further more, each car did 2 runs whose 1st and 2nd
results were more
- consistent than the previous runs at SAS.
- Fueling plot.
LM-1 data logger setting up page here.
- Download the data files:- http://www.lotuscarlton.co.uk/ipswichsept06.ALD
A look at waste gate duty cycle compared to std LC boost